Sunday, August 12, 2012

Now I'm motivated

157.5

I have to admit I am a little surprised that yesterday I was 160.5 and today I am 1 lb less than I was before the first two gorging days.  Wow.

I woke up and was a little hungry,  but I haven't had any really intense, physically uncomfortable hunger.  It's more psychological.  I want to eat.  But I keep thinking about the end results.  I had some strawberries for breakfast, a chicken breast with fresh garden tomatoes for lunch and sirloin with salad greens for dinner.  I went to the local health food store and bought calorie blue cheese dressing.  I was skeptical.  It doesn't contain any gluten, dairy, sugar, carbohydrates or calories... which only leads one to wonder what the hell is in it.  It doesn't appear to have a lot of chemicals, so I figure it's safe.  It was pretty damn good with the sirloin.

I was surprised today by how much energy I had.  I know you aren't supposed to work out on the HCG diet, but I don't know if I can really go 40 days without running.  I decided to  go for a short run and to my surprised I ran almost 4 miles and felt great.  I came home and ate lunch, and I haven't felt tired at all.  I've been cleaning most of the afternoon.  I know it's only the second day, but so far I am feeling pretty good.  What I really want is a glass of wine.  I already miss wine.  But I will settle for a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment